(meteorobs) Re: Bright Taurids

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at wxs.nl
Sat Oct 29 13:18:51 EDT 2005

Hi Pierre,
You mentioned that most activity came from the southern Taurids. Thats also
my impression, especially the bright ones. The two bright ones captured with
the 10D are also STA.
Sky is now clouded in Ermelo, The Netherlands, but the Dutch weather
institute expect a clear night.
Good meteor hunting!
Koen