(meteorobs) East Georgia, USA Observations: Oct 29/30, 2005 (YOUKI) -

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 30 12:00:31 EST 2005

on 10/30/05 8:47, Kim Youmans at meteorsga at bellsouth.net wrote:

> Under very clear skies (LM +6.60) I had another successful session
> observing the Taurids and the remnants of the Orionids.

Hi Kim:
    Nice work!  How about sending some of your clear skies to the East Coast
of Vancouver Island!  I haven't been able to do anything from here because
of clouds and rain showers.  I think it is because I just bought a fancy new
telescope mount for my C14.  I haven't been able to do any spectroscopy
since the Perseids! :-(  The Sandia All-sky is very efficient at recording
clouds but that is not its primary purpose! :-(
Clear skies!
Ed