(meteorobs) Fireball SF Bay area Sunday 9:21PM

M Linnolt mlinnolt at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 13:13:31 EST 2005

Hi Wayne,

Oh, you are way east of me in the Sierras! From the
reports I got from my friend in La honda, and my own
obs, I  suspect the meteor came in over the Fremont
peak area, south of San Jose, so for you it would have
been low in the SW, and heading directly away from
you, certainly not in Piscis Austrinus.

Mike