(meteorobs) Fireball SF Bay area Sunday 9:21PM

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 14:52:15 EST 2005

Hello, even at that I didn't catch anything, but that could also be from low
lying clouds in that direction or just a matter of distance--the magnitude
might have diminished by it from my vantage point. Your explanation is good.

We'll keeping looking! On a reasonable week, I generally get 2 or 3
fireballs. Maybe 1 or 2 a month of really bright (-5 and higher) magnitude.
Well, maybe my partner will chime in in the next day or two.