(meteorobs) Meteor shower from Comet P/73 in future?

Eric Bynum bynum_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:49:53 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Boschat,
       My initial impression is that the mathematical probability of a
fragmentation of the sort that you describe taking place is small.
However, I have been wrong about things like this in the past, as Mr. Rao
told everyone in this forum regarding the approach of comet NEAT in 2004.

Eric Bynum, Independence, MO, U.S.A.