(meteorobs) Meteor shower from Comet P/73 in future?

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Sat Apr 8 07:35:17 EDT 2006

Hello, Michael,

The more observers the better. Using different methods would be
fine. I didn't make computations of 73P-ids, so I can't give more
accurate time when unexpected activity would be most probable, if any. However, the most
good place to observe an outburst depends on the time of maximum. If
possible, in the period I mentioned, the sky should be monitored by a
radiosystem. It is not unlikely, that the Earth would encounter the
cloud of very small particles, whose meteors are detectable only in
radiorange.

Best regards, Mikhail