(meteorobs) God's wonders return to Earth

Eric Bynum bynum_9 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:56:28 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Lyytinen:
       The people of Finland must not ever forget that they fought to
preserve their territory (on numerous occasions) in the face of aggressive,
expansionist aims on the part of the former (thank the Father) U.S.S.R.
You have great courage; I respect that.    May the Lord Jehovah bless you in
all of your future endeavours.   Yes, I pray that this comet will approach
this parasitically-infested planet in the manner that you described so
passionately and so completely.

Eric Bynum, U. S. A.
Bynum_9 at hotmail.com