(meteorobs) Strange event

Marco Langbroek marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl
Thu Apr 27 09:31:34 EDT 2006

javor,

Can you please provide a better clue as to the positions of these objects (sky
coordinates)? It is very easy for me to identify satellites, but only if I have
good timings (which you provided) and positions (which are yet unclear).

Even while knowing that Arcturus is in the image, I cannot quite identify the
starfield as there is no mention of scale etc.

My hunch is that this could be a NOSS trio (US military satellites) flaring up.

- Marco