(meteorobs) Strange event

Marco Langbroek marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl
Thu Apr 27 10:02:48 EDT 2006

Okay,

 From Javor's location, the reported time and the general sky area (I think I
loosely identified the stars now, with the butt of Leo in top of the image), I
can *exclude* that this was a NOSS trio.

The angular speed reported does suggest satellites. For a further identification
effort with all known satellites, I would need accurate positions (to better
than a degree preferably) with accurate times.

No re-entry was known to happen on this date.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek  -  SatTrackCam Leiden, Cospar 4353
Leiden, the Netherlands. 52.15412 N,  4.49081 E (WGS84), +0 m ASL

SatTrackCam: http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/satcam.html
Station (b)log: http://sattrackcam.blogspot.com
e-mail: sattrackcam at wanadoo.nl
-----