(meteorobs) The plot thickens! Progress M-56 debris? (Re: Strange event )

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Thu Apr 27 22:43:59 EDT 2006

Hello,

I observed this Progress just after it was launched on April 24. It
appeared 9 minutes after scheduled start time and looked for unaided
eye like a foggy object, fast moving in eastern direction. In
binoculars I saw glowing comet-like trail of hot air, spreading out of just
shut off jets.

Best regards, Mikhail