(meteorobs) April 26 Fireball

Tracie Frontin tracie at yellowstone-travel.com
Fri Apr 28 17:58:38 EDT 2006

My husband also saw a fireball on 4/26/6.  I will have to get more detail
from him but it was about 9 or 9:30 pm Mountain Standard time and he was in
the Ennis Montana area.  He said it was really bright and lasted about 5
seconds.  He doesn't usually "meteor gaze"  as he calls it so it must have
been bright to get his attention while driving.  Their is so little extra
light here in this part of Montana that it is great for viewing.

Tracie Frontin
Yellowstone Tour and Travel
P.O. Box 410
West Yellowstone, MT  59758