(meteorobs) Probable TEMPORARY interruption of meteor/deep-sky astronomy sites this week...

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 13:41:37 EDT 2006

Today is the day when my 5-year registrations for all three of the Domain Names
'meteorobs.org', 'visualdeepsky.org' and 'namnmeteors.org' expire. And the
renewal will take a couple of days, due to administrative issues at our
registrar. So naturally, I've waited until TODAY to effect the change! :(

So in any case, dear readers, please be advised:

There may be a 2-3 day interruption in the "existence" of all three of our
domain names meteorobs.org, visualdeepsky.org and namnmeteors.org while the
renewal of registration is effected for us.

Sorry for the annoying interruption! Please be prepared to continue chatting
about all things "meteors" and "deep sky", as of later this week...

Clear skies!

Lew Gramer

owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org
owner at visualdeepsky.org