(meteorobs) The night before Perseids peak.

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 14:27:03 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/12/06 12:39:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
meteors at eclipse.net writes:

<< This is getting personal. I see Joe Rao managed to keep Westchester County
 clear. ^$*(I^%&^(^%&&((^ (After a few minutes, I was happy for you, Joe >>

Thanks!  I hosted a star party earlier in the evening at the local Town Park.
 We saw a few moolit Perseids, but the highlight for everybody was a -5
Iridium which flared right above the Great Square at 10:18 p.m.

-- joe r.