(meteorobs) Perseids in difficult singapore sky aug 13 '06

chiayk chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg
Sat Aug 12 23:07:51 EDT 2006

Hi folks:

 The recent cyclones affect the weather pattern here. The sky was
hopeless for visual, even in video few little stars are detected. I left
the 6mm f1.4 lens outside my window and chosen to go to bed instead.

 Despite the poor cloud sky - x11 Pers were detected - the sensitive
motion detect software caught them.

 I posted the composite (showing the clouds conditions) and  post data
process ufoanalyser  screen capture showing the Pers radiant plot
contribution from Per detected. Time is local SGP time. ( need to
subtract +8 to get UT).

  http://nightevents.blogspot.com/

rgds
ykchia