(meteorobs) perseids 12th aug

rendrag at earthlink.net rendrag at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 16:27:41 EDT 2006

The Beta Lacertae have a radiant roughly half way between Beta Cassiopiae
and Denab in Cygnus. It is active over August and September. Some years ago
before I even knew there was a constellation Lacerta I recognized that
there was a distinct meteor shower there and in my notes called it a
secondary Perseid radiant.

Florida)