(meteorobs) Geminid viewing in the Houston area

Emily McGowan emmcg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 13 19:30:31 EST 2006

Hi all,

Forgive me, please, if this topic has been covered before.  I am in the
Houston area (not a good place for meteor-viewing!), and would like to try
to see some Geminids tomorrow night.  Anyone have any suggestions as to
where to go?  My husband and I have tried going out to the Bellville area
before, west of Houston.  We need to stay somewhat close to Houston, as we
have to work on Friday.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!!

Emily