(meteorobs) ELP Meteor 12/10/06 00:34:04

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 11:17:18 EST 2006

Hi.All
As of this morning Jim has not posted the images of
Dec.10,2006 fireball to his site.I spoke with Jim last
night but did not ask when he would post out the
numbers and the video to his site.I well send Jim a
e-mail and ask.There was same kicking around of the
idea that this event was a Sigma Hydrid but I think it
was to far of the radiant.Most likely a spordic
meteor.Jim is working long hours at this time so it
may be few days before he gets this event posted.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas