Fwd: (meteorobs) Central Texas Geminids - Dec 12/13 summary

josephasmus at cox.net josephasmus at cox.net
Wed Dec 13 11:10:14 EST 2006

Hi Ed,

I'm assuming that in your paragraph below it should have read 'GEM' rather than 'LEO"?

I was out last night here in suburban San Diego...  watched for about 30min between 11-1130pm and then for about 15 minutes later around 3am.  A very chilly 40 degrees here at night in sunny southrn California.. at night here San Diego.  The GEMs are certainly active already.  The best was a beautiful -2 GEM that left a short but mnice train.  I counted 9 in the 45 total minutes.  7 GEM and 2 SPO.