(meteorobs) Oh No!

David Stine david at exposquare.com
Thu Dec 14 16:46:44 EST 2006

Skies were excellent in Tulsa this year.  We did have some clouds move
in after 2a.m., but from our observatory west of Tulsa we saw 308
Geminids between 10p.m.CST and 2a.m.  They were really picking up
between 1-2a.m.  We were seeing 2 and three at a time.  Best shower I
have seen since 2001 Leonid Storm from west Texas.  Should have been
with us Bill.  Tulsa isn't always clouded out.

David Stine
Tulsa, OK.