(meteorobs) Oh No!

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 00:39:12 EST 2006

I do need to get out to Mounds one of these days.

I actually got lucky and had clear skies in Findlay,
OH for a little while last night.  Between 9:25 and
10:45 EST, I managed to see 24 GEMs and a few SPOs
while braving a cold wind off of Findlay Reservoir.

I have already been out tonight (14/15) under high
clouds here in Coweta and the GEMs are still putting
on a decent show.

Reports tomorrow.

BG
Coweta, OK