(meteorobs) Geminids Oh No! Oh yes!

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Fri Dec 15 07:57:18 EST 2006

Thanks for the report Alister! Actually, my 2 hours was the night of
December 11th....it took 24 hours for the email to be posted on meteorobs
(we are being bombarded once again by spammers). Since the above 2 hour
window that I had, we've had nothing but drizzling rain so nothing else to
report from here.

Mark