(meteorobs) SG 4.0 Podcast Discusses 2006 Leonid Predictions

meteors at eclipse.net meteors at eclipse.net
Sat Dec 16 11:46:20 EST 2006

Really pisses me off this Robert Roy Britt at Space.com calling the Leonid
predictions a bust.
The timing was almost perfect, and the rates were about 60% of the
predicted value. Not bad considering a decade ago no one would have
expected any enhancement whatsoever.
He did add my comment (spelled my name wrong, but I don't mind the extra e
in Hally)and link to the Leonids Live page at the IMO, but really should
have changed the title of the blog calling it a bust. IMHOWIOCR

Wayne