(meteorobs) Geminids From New Zealand.

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Sun Dec 17 10:19:37 EST 2006

Should of added, I saw most of the geminid activity in the first half
of the observing period, quietened down a lot towards the end, despite
the radiant getting higher. I finished at 2:25 am local time.
  Read a couple of good reports of high activity seen from the east
coast of Australia ( which darker half an hour earlier than here) for
around their local midnight, on a forum I frequent. Even of a possible
late GEM spectacular earth grazing, terminal disintegrating, fireball
seen over Victoria, Australia, the following mid-evening (15th), even
made the local news there apparently (Herald Sun). Its been a good year
for meteor enthusiasts!

Cheers
Kearn