(meteorobs) Geminid Observations, final update

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Sun Dec 17 17:32:20 EST 2006

Hi Mark, thanks for the update. I assume you have rolled in Anthelion
meteors with sporadics. I used Bob Lunsford's list of active showers which
included the antihelions but omitted the (nearby) chi Orionids. It seems
likely that I might have misidentified a few XORs as ANTs, but it would be a
small number.

Bruce
*****