re (meteorobs) Observation December 13/14 2006 (long report and pictures)

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:46:16 EST 2006

Hi Pierre,

I really enjoyed reading your Geminid expedition story. Beautiful pictures!  It is almost insane tot have a 1800 km drive to clear and dark skies for only a normal Geminid return; but I know how this feels and I definitely agree; I would do the same stuff (like we drove 550 km drive to the French Vosges and here I should thank my girlfriend many times for the road because I still can't drive.).

And.the Geminids are never disappointing! This shower is definitely the most impressive of all (normal - non outburst) showers.

Long trains,

Michel.

Belgium.