(meteorobs) Observation December 13/14 2006 (long report and pictures)

josephasmus at cox.net josephasmus at cox.net
Thu Dec 28 09:36:31 EST 2006

Diito that Bruce

Another excellent report, Pierre... thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough report.  I think I've been reading your reports for about 10 years now and you do really provide MeteorObs with an exemplary meteor observing report, complete with interesting narrative and great data.  And for this report,  you even provided us with some nice photos(!) and even a short mpg movie.   I thoroughly enjoyed reading this as well as your GEM post-max night report.  Thank you Pierre for your continuing contributions as they are much enjoyed on this end.  Keep up the great work!

Joseph
San Diego, CA