(meteorobs) Re: 4/5 Feb Observation

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Tue Feb 7 18:32:10 EST 2006

Paul and All,

Planes and satellites entering your field of view can be a good judge of
your alertness. If you don't see them until they are near the center of your
field of view, then you are most likely fatigued and missing meteors. Also
having that many planes in your field of view would be distracting, also
affecting you ability to concentrate on meteors.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford