(meteorobs) Congrats to Peter

josephasmus at cox.net josephasmus at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 12:01:19 EST 2006

Hi all,

After reading Robert's post regarding Peter Bias' brand new book (Meteor and Meteor Showers: An Amateur's Guide to Meteors) I felt I wanted my very own copy.  It came yesterday(!!) and I've spent the past two days going thruogh it. I am thoroughly enjoying reading through this new publication.  The chapter describing meteor streams, cometary orbits and geometry is diagrammed very nicely.

I recommend the book to anyone interesting in learning more about meteorics. Thank you Peter and excellent job!

Joseph Assmus
San Diego, CA