(meteorobs) Fireball Photo???

Anne van Weerden A.vanWeerden at phys.uu.nl
Sat Feb 25 09:33:57 EST 2006

Hi all,

You can see patches of blue sky on top of the picure, so maybe the
clouds aren't so thick as they seem to be and so it can be a sunlit
trail of an airplane high enough to be illuminated by the sun. So
it's more a coincidence that you can see that part of the trail
through the clouds.

Greetings, Anne