(meteorobs) Fireball Photo???

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 09:42:19 EST 2006

>>To me, this appears to be a crude add-on to this photograph. It  is
quite "un-meteor like". I wonder though how he got it to appear as
if the streak was behind the clouds during the first portion of  it's
re-entry?<<

It very much reminds me of some kind of light reflection thru the
windshield. It even has a partial "rainbow" of yellow on one side and green on  the
other. Probably a ray of sunlight with a partial separation of colors as it
traveled thru the glass or plastic windshield. If not the windshield, possible  the
lens of the camera itself?
George Zay