(meteorobs) Quads and Questions - Car radio

tk11 at andrew.cmu.edu tk11 at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 7 12:48:30 EST 2006

--On Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:38 AM -0700 Bruce McCurdy
<bmccurdy at telusplanet.net> wrote:
>     I do listen to the radio, but not in the conventional manner. Rather
> than choose the night's playlist for myself, I let the Universe decide,
> via the forward scatter technique through my car radio.

Meteor observers,
     This is dangerous.  One night/morning, after a long observing session
with my car radio on, the car wouldn't start.  I had to have the battery
jumped.
                                                  Truman

Truman P. Kohman, Departments of Chemistry and Physics
Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 USA
Phone: 412/279-6056       Fax(CMU): 412/681-0648      Internet:
tk11 at andrew.cmu.edu (best for correspondence, ASCII documents),
tpkohman at yahoo.com (best for images, coded attachments, etc.)