(meteorobs) What atmospheric phenomenon is this?

geir oye astrog2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 15:34:19 EST 2006

Hello,

  This is not an observation of a meteor, but an atmospheric phenomen.

  What is this? I didn't see any clouds on the sky, but two cloud like objects appeared on the pictures. On two sequenced pictures (10 seconds between them). One showing a cloud, the other showing something looking like an expanding cloud.

  Pictures before and after shows no cloud/object in the same area.

  Please, see my www site for more info: http://www.geocities.com/astrog2/atmosphere.htm

  Regards,
  Geir Øye