(meteorobs) Car radio

YoungBob2 at aol.com YoungBob2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 23:16:01 EST 2006

<< I will get up and turn the engine
 over every 60 or 90 minutes and let it run for a couple of minutes. >>

A good idea, but you may want to run it for more than a couple
minutes or you might be using more juice in starting the engine
than you will be putting back in.  Try letting it idle for 10 minutes.
The next time you get a car  battery, get a larger one, it has more
reserve power.  These are the more expensive models.  I had to do
this because I have a set up for a video camera, small TV monitor,
VCR, S-W radio and 'scope, all run through a converter attached
directly to my car battery.

Clear skies,
Bob Young