(meteorobs) Re: New Classification system

iansplanet iansplanet2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 10:34:10 EST 2006

I just wanted to say thanks to Robert Lunsford of the AMS for his new system classifying the types
of showers and what one should expect if trying to observe them. It will save me a lot of
disappointment and helps my understanding of what I have been doing as an amateur observer since I
discovered this wonderful email letter several years ago. Additionally, my greatest thanks,
appreciation, and respect are extended to Lew Gramer, who is responsible for all of it. Just
wanted both of them to know how much it has meant to me and my family. Thanks, again.

Johnie O:Neal
Tulsa, Ok

jonny