(meteorobs) OT - Query

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 12:13:41 EST 2006

If the ISS is 347 km height and under optimal circumstances (passed  directly
overhead), and had a cross sectional length of 72 meters, that  would be
about 43 arc seconds, about 23% (one dimensionally) greater than the  diameter of
Jupiter at the moment.  Can you resolve anything on  Jupiter?

Saludos, Doug

In a message dated 1/17/2006 11:55:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,