(meteorobs) lights over adelaide 2 July 2006

CHRISTINECissy at aol.com CHRISTINECissy at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 10:35:46 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/3/2006 5:47:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
astronews at wp.pl writes:

My wife  and I saw a fuzzy yellow light pass north to south vertically
overhead at  about 12.30 am CST, 2 July 2006 here in Adelaide
South Australia. Not a  usual satelite pass and not a normal meteor track.
Any ideas.

It was  our ship

you can see footage of the our ship  here

http://www.uforaport.webpark.pl/strona2.htm

---

other  way it was satellite

--

Is that the link you meant to send? What I see is three people dressed  in
hunters gear gazing up at and pointing to a disc like object, that looks

It looks like the words are in Polish or some Slavic language.

I do not see any fuzzy yellow light in this photo. Perhaps this is the  wrong
link.

Please let us know.

Clear skies,
Christine