(meteorobs) Regarding the links from yesterday.

Geir Oye geiroye at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 07:26:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

  Just to clarify. I received a few emails yesterday from people (outside the list) who had heard/read about the incident (reported in the media) and were looking for more pictures. I could have sent this privately to them, but because there is an interest in the topic I decided to post it here.

  Because the English abstract did not show upclose pictures, I also enclosed links to Norwegian papers with more detailed pictures of and from the incident.

  I do not know whether this is a meteorite or not. The reason why I submitted the links was for the reason as stated above.

  Sincerely,
  Geir