(meteorobs) Off-topic help!

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 16 13:17:08 EDT 2006

    I have been looking for a Hans Vehrenberg  10 degree film holder for my
Celestron F-1.5 - 8 inch Schmidt Camera.  I believe Vehrenberg sold these
several years ago in Dusseldorf.  Perhaps some of our European members can
help me track one down.  I have acquired a 15 degree - 8 inch diameter
objective prism that I hope to mount on the Schmidt Camera.  Unfortunately
the standard 35mm film holders provide a very limited field of view so I
would like to find one of Vehrenberg's 10 degree holders for this unit.
    Any help finding one would be most appreciated!
Thanks:
Ed Majden