(meteorobs) Off-topic help!

norman jacobs nbj1232 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 20:11:08 EDT 2006

You got the wrong person. I have no idea what this is or what you are talking about.   I  suggest you go to  webmaster at pasnola.org   or  www.pasnola.org  which is our local Astronomy Society.

Ed Majden <epmajden at shaw.ca> wrote:  I have been looking for a Hans Vehrenberg 10 degree film holder for my
Celestron F-1.5 - 8 inch Schmidt Camera. I believe Vehrenberg sold these
several years ago in Dusseldorf. Perhaps some of our European members can
help me track one down. I have acquired a 15 degree - 8 inch diameter
objective prism that I hope to mount on the Schmidt Camera. Unfortunately
the standard 35mm film holders provide a very limited field of view so I
would like to find one of Vehrenberg's 10 degree holders for this unit.
Any help finding one would be most appreciated!
Thanks:
Ed Majden

---
Mailing list meteorobs: meteorobs at meteorobs.org