(meteorobs) How to change a fireball report ?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 09:19:32 EDT 2006

Karl>>Just a small question...
yesterday, I said I had  observed a fireball in Leo.
At first sight, I thought it would probably be  a Sagittarid. But checking
my maps (that weren't gnomnic) just after, I  realized it may miss the
radiant,
and thus should be a sporadic.
This  morning, as doubt invade my spirit, I checked on gnomonic chart,  and
realized it must be a Sagittarid. But I unfortunately sent the fireball
report form to FIDAC yesterday... How can I change it  ?<<
I wouldn't worry about it Karl...Just one report in error probably won't
change anything significantly.  If you gave beginning and end  coordinates for a
sporadic that comes reasonably close to a shower radiant, I'm  sure it would
be noted. If not, just chalk it up towards experience for the next  opportunity.
GeoZay