(meteorobs) meteorite strike in Norway?

Jan Verfl verfl.meteors at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 11 16:28:57 EDT 2006

Hello,

my norwegian is poor, but it's quite interesting. But still there is a lack
of more information on the size of the metorite fallen and the uncertainity
on the landing site position. Does anybody know the prospects for finding
it? Fresh meteorite search can be fun and if this is something really big, I
would think of going there and try it (no black-marketing, just for the fun
and proud of finding it and giving it to some local oficials, when found),
if the area is not too big. I've been twice to northern Scandinavia and the
landscape is wonderful there, no matter if you're there just for hiking, of
seeking a meteorite...

Clear skies, fresh stones,
Jan Verfl