(meteorobs) Double sonic boom heard?

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:17:40 EDT 2006

Did you also know about the 4.7 earthquake in southern California
today? is there a relationship?

when i lived on the Jersey shore (that's New Jersey...south Jersey to
be more precise) we would OFTEN hear loud sonic booms in the morning
hours. they were reported in the press but no one was able to
substantiate what they were or where they came from. we just assumed
it was connected to the military in the area.

life is full of mystery and wonder...as long as it doesn't hurt us, i
guess    it's okay to live with it.

good luck and take care you all!!

arlene
south of troy