(meteorobs) Meteor Observations on June 19, 2006 from Northern Nevada

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 12:51:32 EDT 2006

I was out this morning observing meteors. I was
watching for June Lyrid activity, and saw one, a -2
magnitude one bluish white in color with a train. I
only saw four other meteors in my one hour observation
period. Below is a record of what I saw:

June 19, 2006 Paradise Hill Nevada, 20 miles north of
Winnemucca, Nevada Longitude 117 degrees, 37' 30" W,
Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North.

UT Period   Field   Teff   F   LM     JLY   SPO

7:23-8:28   60ESE   1.01  1.0  6.59    1     4

Total Meteors: 5

Magnitude Distribution:

Shower  -2  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5    Average Magnitude

JLY      1                                -2.0

SPO                1     1  2              3.0

Robin Gray
Winnemucca, Nevada