(meteorobs) Meteor Observations form Northern Nevada on June 22, 2006

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 12:41:19 EDT 2006

I was out this morning observing meteors. While
admittedly early, I was watching for June Bootids. I
didn't see any. The following summary is what I did
see. All meteors were plotted on gnomic maps.

June 22, 2006 Paradise Hill, 20 miles north of
Winnemucca, Nevada. Longitude 117 degrees 37' 30"
West, Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North.

UT Period   Field   Teff   F    LM   JBO   SPO
8:36-9:49    60N    1.03   1.0  6.54  0     17

Magnitude Distribution

Shower  -2  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5   Average Magnitude

SPO      1         5        5  6         3.06

Total Meteors: 17

Robin Gray
Winnemucca, Nevada