(meteorobs) Re: My radio meteor problem

Michael Boschat aa063 at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Jun 27 06:20:08 EDT 2006

Hi:

 Basically, I will be crap out of luck in 2009 because of this screwing
around of
the carrier? Bad enough that light pollution and new building being
built screw my
sky now my radio eyes are gone. Also bad enough the stupid time change now
for November...I'm setting my clocks back in Oct not Nov.

The filter I have will only eliminate the noise of Ch.6 ( 83.25 MHz ), I
use the
minus off set at 83.24 MHz. The radio can go to Ch.2 but the filter will
be at it's
limit of tuning for that frequency.

 I get too much noise on 50MHz so that is out....FM radio is too crowded
here in
Halifax with overlap.

Is there any frequency left to do meteor scatter?  or do I just hang up
my antenna
and radio in 2009?

--
Clear skies