(meteorobs) Bootids Boldie

beboutwebb at adelphia.net beboutwebb at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 28 03:40:29 EDT 2006

I couldn't hardly believe it, but just before Midnight PDT tonight (don't know the exact time), I saw a white/yellow, maybe a -4, June Bootid, heading north.  It was so slow I thought for a second that Disneyland was starting another fireworks salute to Johnny Depp (massive fireworks the other night after midnight to wake us all up and tell us we were not at the party for a new movie about Pirates.)
     It is pathetic how long it has been since I've seen a meteor.  Wow, it was beautiful.  JBO's are VERY slow!
Clear skies,
Mrs. Webb
Anaheim, CA USA