(meteorobs) Claimed meteorite fall in Bahia, Brazil, on March 6

Rosely rgregio at uol.com.br
Fri Mar 10 14:44:29 EST 2006

Star greetings!

Hi friends. Some sources bring news on a supposed meteorite that dropped
very close to a small town in the state of Bahia - Brazil. I was waiting
more concrete information to inform the fact to you.  I saw the report for
television, but I don't still have information more hurried for you pass
them. It is speculated that can have been a meteorite that exploded or then
a small piece of space garbage.  I am awaiting new information and or some
confirmation of the schedule (I think that went to night). The only
certainty that we have up to now is that some thing dropped of the sky, it
exploded and it provoked a fire in the place. Any new information will have
immense pleasure in you pass it to you.

Celestial hugs and good skies for everybody!

R.Gregio
Mococa/SP-BR
rgregio at uol.com.br
http://rgregio.astrodatabase.net