(meteorobs) FW: Mini-Comets Approaching Earth

meteorsga at bellsouth.net meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 24 14:45:11 EST 2006

If you subscribed through Yahoo Groups, then visit the following url to unsubscribe, re-join.

To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change your options, you may EITHER use Yahoo! Groups, or use the direct Web form for our email list, at:

If you joined via Lews primary Meteorobs webpage, it might be best to go back to that site and follow the links:    http://www.meteorobs.org/email-access.html
click on "EMAIL ACCESS TO METEOROBS" then click on subscribe or unsubscribe and follow the directions.

Not a list elf,
Kim Youmans