(meteorobs) Fireball Reports

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 22:57:19 EDT 2006

Hi.All
Could any of the fireball reporting organizations
(IMO), AMS, NAMN, APLO, please forward any fireball
reports you may have recieved from New Mexico, West
Texas, El Paso area to me? We are now working on doing
the calculations for the May 4th bolide event near El
Paso, Texas. I am encouraging all astronamy clubs in
these areas to ask their members that may have
observed this event to fill out a fireball report.
These reports in conjuction with video we now have of
the event may help us narrow the point of projected
impact. We now believe that observers located in front
of the event to 45 degrees of the front of the event
may have observed a magnitude of
-20. Any help in this matter would be greatly
appreciated.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City Texas