(meteorobs) Now have three video of El Paso Texas May 4 bolide event

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue May 9 15:03:55 EDT 2006

Hello meteor observers and Thomas...This is great!  But when will some of
these fine videos be posted for the rest of us to enjoy:-(  I for one have
google-plexed myself out for them to no avail.  Can someone kindly share with us?
Saludos, Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 05/06/2006 11:44:17 AM Mexico Daylight Time,
drygulch_99 at yahoo.com escribe:

<< Hi.All I have now received news and seen video from Las
 Cruces New Mexico camera. We now have three station
 reporting in. >>